Terms and Conditions
A) Photoshow and Allespaka
1. Scope and definition of terms
These general terms and conditions apply to all services / deliveries by Alpaka Marketing GbR to consumers. GbR partners are Heinz Kuhne-Pfaff and Simon Klink.
The terms and conditions also apply to our online presence on Facebook and Instagram.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
2. Contractual partner and object of the contract
2.1 The contract is concluded with Alpaka Marketing Kuhne-Pfaff & Klink GbR, Kolonie 3, 86836 Obermeitingen, Germany.
2.2 The object of the contract is the sale of services and products.
3. Conclusion of contract
3.1 The presentation of the categories on our website is not a legally binding offer, but merely an invitation to order.
3.2 By clicking the “Buy now” button, you are placing a binding order on the order page. The contract is only concluded when we accept your order with an order confirmation by email after receiving the order.
1. Category selection under “Categories”
2. The selection is confirmed by clicking the “Show shopping cart” button
3. Check shopping cart
4. The details are confirmed by clicking on the “continue to checkout” button
5. Specify the following data under “Invoice details”: first name, surname, date of birth, address, email address
6. Create a customer account, register with an existing customer account or order as a guest
7. Submission of the photos.
8. Consent to the terms and conditions, rules, cancellation policy, data protection declaration.
9. Consent to publication of the ranking list and results list on the website, in the Allespaka, on the shows “World of Alpacas” and “Alpakaschau Süd” as well as on the Facebook and Instagram channels of Alpaka Marketing GbR.
10. Binding order by clicking on “buy now”.
Before the “buy now” button is clicked by the consumer, the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser can be used to return to the website: Checkout in order to correct customer data or cancel the order by closing the website.
After pressing the “buy now” button, the consumer will receive an order and order confirmation by e-mail after receipt of the order, with which we will accept the offer.
Contract text storage for orders via our website:
The order data and the terms and conditions, cancellation policy and cancellation form, consent to the publication of photos and a link to the data protection declaration and the rules will be sent to the consumer by email. Orders that have already been placed by the consumer can be viewed in the customer account.
4. Prices and shipping costs
4.1 The prices quoted on the product pages include the applicable statutory value added tax, which is shown separately.
4.2 There are no other taxes or costs.
The delivery can include: ribbons, trophies and all-paka magazines.
5.1 The delivery takes place with the German Post in standard shipping.
5.2 The delivery time for the photoshow is 30 days after the end of the show, for magazines 2 – 5 working days after ordering.
Payment is made in advance. The invoice will be sent to you by email.
7.1 The submission of photos and videos serves the following purposes:
• participation in the show,
• Judge’s evaluation of the photos,
• Creation and publication of rankings, results and winning photos,
• Announcement of the results
7.2 No people may appear in the photos without their consent.
7.3. Heavily edited photos are not allowed.
7.4. The photos are submitted directly to the website
8.Publication of photos, results and ranking on Facebook, Instagram, partner sites and website
8.1 The winning photos will be published on the platforms and events mentioned above
8.2 The results will also be published on the platforms and events mentioned above with the following content if specified.
Possibly. Farm / company, last name, first name, photographer, category, farm, place and possibly notes
9. Share the photos
The photos are sent to the respective judges, who judge the categories.
The transmission takes place via an online meeting tool. Data protection is guaranteed by these persons / providers.
10.1 The photos on the website and the Facebook page are protected by copyright.
10.2 The consumer grants Alpaka Marketing GbR image rights to the submitted photos for online / social media and printouts for the presentation of the winning photos at the respective shows.
11. Age of participants
Registration for the photoshow is allowed from the age of 18.
• Animal health and well-being come first. Failure to comply with the rules will result in disqualification.
• Good photo quality
• The category, animals and possibly people must be clearly recognizable.
• Forwarding the photos to the respective judge for evaluation.
• Winner photos will be published on the Honedo Touriere Facebook page (only with the consent of the sender).
• Participation is possible anywhere in the world.
• No people without their consent in the photos
• No photos of strangers or simply downloaded from the Internet
• Photos may not be submitted twice in one category
• No heavily edited photos, no inserted font, inserted effects or the like
• Collages are not allowed
A participant will be disqualified if the rules, the general terms and conditions and the animal’s health are not complied with.
Each winner receives a ribbon with the respective placement and each winner of the special prizes receives a trophy.
The alpaca newspaper AllesPaka and all articles contained therein are protected by copyright. Reprint, also in part, only with the permission of the publisher.
No liability is accepted for the sending of unsolicited manuscripts, pictures or other documents. The editors reserve the right to cut contributions. No liability is accepted for printing errors or inaccuracies. The authors have carefully checked your texts. Liability on the part of the authors or the publisher for personal injury, property damage and financial loss is excluded, provided that any damage is not due to intent or gross negligence. The publisher does not necessarily share the opinions expressed in articles or advertisements. Alpaka Marketing Kuhne-Pfaff & Klink GbR endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, images and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, images and texts created by itself or to use license-free graphics, images and texts. All brands and trademarks mentioned in the magazine and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. Advertisers are responsible for this. Liability of Alpaka Marketing Kuhne-Pfaff & Klink GbR for any injuries caused by third parties is expressly excluded, as far as legally permissible. The copyright for published, self-created objects remains solely with Alpaka Marketing Kuhne-Pfaff & Klink GbR. Reproduction or use of the graphics, images and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without our express consent.
1. Scope, contractual partner
The following special conditions apply to orders for print subscriptions via the Allespaka subscription shop. For the rest, the above and following general and special conditions apply.
2. Conclusion of contract
The presentation of the offers in the subscription shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer by Allespaka, but is only a non-binding invitation to the user to order subscriptions and advertisements. By ordering the desired subscription offer or an advertisement, the user submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The user orders in the subscription shop in the following steps:
(1) Selection of the desired subscription offer.
(2) Confirm by clicking the “Add to shopping cart” button.
(3) Check the information in the shopping cart.
(4) Confirmation by pressing the “Continue to checkout” button.
(5) Enter personal contact details for billing and, optionally, recipient address.
(6) Selection by clicking on the desired payment method.
(7) Check or correct the data entered and
(8) binding sending of the order by pressing the button “order now with costs”.
Before submitting the binding order by clicking the BACK button at the end of the page to check his details, the user can return to the website on which the user’s details have been recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser.
Allespaka immediately confirms the receipt of the order by an automatically generated email to the user’s email account.
Allespaka is entitled to accept the contractual offer of the user in the order in text form or by sending the first booklet ordered within one week; after this period, the user’s offer is otherwise considered rejected.
The Allespaka saves the contract text and sends the user the order data with the terms and conditions by email or with the first booklet ordered, optionally with the welcome gift / bonus. The Terms and Conditions can be viewed by the user at any time on the Allespaka website.
3. Prices, shipping costs, terms of payment
The offered price includes the respectively required sales tax. Shipping costs are not included in the price of the subscription or the individual magazines.
The subscription prices for the respective billing period are due for immediate payment in advance. The total monthly costs can be found in the “Subscription terms” tab on the subscription offer page. The delivery of the subscribed print media begins with the next available issue
Payment is made in advance. The invoice will be sent to you by email.
5. Price increase
In the event of an increase in the subscription ad price, the increased price is effective from the increase. In the current subscription, however, the prepaid subscription price is guaranteed for the relevant billing period. In the event of a price increase, the user can terminate the subscription or advertisement extraordinarily without notice within one month after becoming aware of the price increase. The termination takes effect at the earliest when the price increase would have taken effect.